Maine Controls is a full-service engineering and HVAC Building Controls Contractor. As a factory certified provider of global industry leading building controls solutions, we can be your one-stop shop for all your HVAC building control systems, lighting, small commercial, control system solutions. design and engineers and implements open-sourced web-based systems, allowing for remote monitoring and control of a building from a system-wide holistic standpoint. Now you can rest easy knowing you have a single system designed by Maine Controls to make your buildings work better.
In house engineering projects at Maine Controls often include integrating legacy control systems with newer open protocol, open work bench systems. Complexities in engineering design such as converting three-way, constant volume hot water system to a load based, variable volume system are examples of everyday tasks that our in-house Maine Controls engineers design and implement every day.
Some of the key elements in the Maine Controls engineering process are:
- Maine Controls Design Engineers receive feed-back from our field personnel on construction techniques continuously to reduce cost on our projects.
- The Maine Controls engineer's software design tools are compatible for a simple refinement process as we move into controls equipment ordering and installation providing a less costly process for our customer.
- The Maine Controls engineering team works with the controls installation personnel to produce our final accurate drawing package to eliminate waste and costly changes in time and money.
- Our engineering design software is compatible with estimating to allow for accurate timely pricing information for our customers use.
- The Maine Controls engineering team coordination process is documented on the drawings and back checked along the way minimizing change-order costs.